Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party

PARTY!

The Christmas Party is SO great! I is very colorful and detailed. I especially like the Christmas tree at the Forest!

Club Penguin has finally made a awesome party. It's been a long time...

I can't any pics right now, but maybe later. Computers are getting more complicated every second.

Well, this Christmas Party is my favorite party in a while. It is great, and enjoy it while you can.

-SANTA PINKY CLAUS

UPDATE!
Here are the pics you h
ave all been waiting for!


3 comments:

  1. I know! It's so beautiful (at least for a computer game!) with the Aurora Borealis in the dark, starry sky, and the presents dropped everywhere in the snow. My favorite rooms are the Pizza Parlor (check out the feast!) the Lighthouse (Concert for Change) and slippery Dock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Pinky I saw the "50 comments for a party" post and ALL of ur comments... xD

    ReplyDelete