Saturday, November 28, 2009

Party!

So....
The November party is out. I mean, they have a party every month, so it's no surprise. This one is about winter. No surprise there either.
It's not that great. Only 2 or 3 rooms are decorated. To do the Great Snow Maze, the probably boring heart of the party, you have to be a member. The free item is a just a little blue hat. Why is it always a hat? I think its pretty stupid.
So anyway.....just wanted to tell you the party is out. I won't blame you if you don't want to attend. Nothing much to do, even if you are a member.
Hopefully next time I will have something more interesting to write about,
-Pinkguin 246

1 comment:

  1. It isn't so great, I totally agree with you there. The only thing you can really DO is go to the maze, and even that's not fair, because only members can go. *Sigh*
    I think CP should start thinking about what ALL penguins can do, not just what MEMBERS can do. What's the point of playing CP if you can't do anything?

    ReplyDelete